Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New A Place to Start Challenge - Anything Goes/A Gatefold Card

 


We're back today on the A Place to Start Challenge with a new challenge:


This month our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of a gatefold card.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm sharing one of the cards I made at a Stampin' Up class last month.

We used the Delightful Floral papers from Stampin' Up which are part of the current Online Exclusives.  I added a stamped sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays and some gems from The Works to finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen ! This is so pretty! I love this particular style gatefold card! This is just so classic and makes the perfect birthday card!

    It is wonderful having you back with the team. Your work is always lovely! Looking forward to an awesome and creative 2024!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant design and that paper you've chosen is gorgeous. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers, and their watercolor look. I wouldn't have thought to make a gatefold like this. I'm going to have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...