Pages

Thursday 4 January 2024

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Celebrations

 


There's a new challenge today on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

This month it's anything goes with the optional twist of celebrations.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I've made another card using this set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


As with all Kate's sets you can buy the outline stamps (which I used) here, the pre-coloured images here and the bundle containing both here.

I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - what's new
Passion for Markers - new beginnings

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous new Year card, Helen. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a happy colour and a great choice for your theme. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Helen. I love the images (so useful for many occasions) and you've coloured them perfectly. Gorgeous papers too. Thanks again for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new year card. Love the images and colors. Great that you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...