Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New Christmas (Or Not) Bingo Challenge

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining the Christmas (Or Not) Bingo Challenge Design Team:


The challenge runs every two months starting today at the start of January and for each challenge we give you a bingo board.  You choose one letter from the word BINGO and then use at least 3 items from that column on your card.

Here's the board for this challenge:


For all the details about the challenge to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I chose the letter I and from that column I used:

Gemstones/stamped image/square

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Beary Cute stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gems from The Works
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, and Happy New Year! Your card is so very cute! I love the blue and the snow. You've done a great job. It's nice playing along with you on the Christmas BINGO Challenges DT. Have a great day and a wonderful year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart, dank je wel voor je bijdrage aan de Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge.
    Groetjes Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet polar bears and a great sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge

    supertoffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Christmas challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...