Pages

Friday 26 January 2024

New Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new anything goes challenge on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


Here's my second card:



To make my cards I used:

- Magnolia Dreaming Backgrounds from Anne Constantly-Carding available here
- Magnolia Dreaming Outline Frames set available here
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stamping' Up and Spellbinders
- card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...