Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


Welcome to our first Inspiration Challenge of 2024!


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration picture to act as your prompt - you make something inspired by it AND tell us how you were inspired.

And here is the January picture:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

So I decided to make a stamped and blended landscape inspired by the photo - mountains and trees and I also added deer to my scene.

I used the Snow Front stamp set from Stampin' Up with Basic Grey ink and also Memento Black.

My sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Stunning scene Helen and a great match to our inspiration prompt. Thanks for another lovely project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and there is such beauty and depth to the scene. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got these stamps myself so it's so nice to see what you made with them. It's a lovely scene!!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous winter scene. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Helen. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome Winter card with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...