Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2024

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Down on the Farm

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'down on the farm'.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Curly digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - birthdays
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Great paper choice and lovely, natural colour tones on this fun Highland cow card, Helen...
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card Helen. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and fab paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Birthday card and image thanks for sharing at Passion For markers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...