Pages

Monday 29 January 2024

DT Card for White Spruce Studio - Flowers Butterfly, Mason Jar

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for White Spruce Studio:


I'm very excited to be joining the team and to be working with such a fabulous range of designs!

To see all the products available, head over to the shop website here.  And yes, you are seeing some familiar items there - the person behind the site is the wonderful Kathryne who previously designed as Miss Daisy Stamps!

For my first DT project I'm sharing a card using the beautiful 'Flowers Butterfly, Mason Jar'.

It's a Single Line Design which can be used in several different ways - more details can be found here on the shop site.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- Stampin' Up embossing folder
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Can You Handle the Pressure - anything goes embossing
Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies and blooms
Simon Wednesday Challenge - add some texture

4 comments:

  1. A beautifully created sympathy card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the embossing folder you used in the background and the jar of flowers just speaks to me as I am so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and springy. Wonderful design, too. Congratulations on your new DT! 🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...