Pages

Monday 15 January 2024

New Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Fancy Edges

 


It's time for our first challenge of 2024 on the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog:


This month we'd like to see distressed, deckled or inked edges on your cards.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I distressed the edges of my patterned paper.

To make my card I used:

- Bob the Dog in a Boat digi stamp and paper from Polka Doodles available here
- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- outline sticker greeting from Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - cute critters
Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...