Pages

Friday 5 January 2024

New Patties Creations Design Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for the first challenge of the year on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog:


Our theme for this challenge is anything goes and you can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Skating Snowman digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card! He would be a very jolly chap to have outside on a snowy day!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,
    What a fun card! I love how you colored my image. Thanks for being on our Design Team.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...