Pages

Saturday 20 January 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Sky

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a new challenge!
And this is our code word for today's new challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the card from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I created a sky background using clouds die cut from Post It Notes with dies from Joy Crafts Dies.

Then I used Faded Jeans Distress Ink over the masks with a blending brush.

Finally I used a stamp from Inkylicious called 'Far Away Verse' (available here) with Stampin' Up Night of Navy ink to stamp the verse over the background.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspired By Challenge - inspired by .... blue
Simply Clean and Simple - anything CAS
Allsorts Challenge - anything goes/January blues

5 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card perfect for our optional theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty!
    Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card, Helen! Great cloud blending and a marvelous verse. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dreamy and pretty!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for supporting my January Blues theme at Allsorts this week. a gorgeous card Helen, the sentiment is wonderful. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...