Pages

Monday 29 January 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Fairy Tales

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder about our current challenge:


To find out more about the challenge and to see some more inspiration from the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used digi stamps from this very cute set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the digi stamps which are available here but you can also get the same designs in pre-coloured images here or a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stitched die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...