Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


We're back today with our first challenge of 2024 on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog:


Our theme this month is CAS (Clean and Simple).

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used the Heartfelt Hexagons Bundle from Stampin' Up to make my card.  

I started by punching a template from a Post-It Note using the punch and then stuck this in the centre of my card before using the branch and leaf stamps to stamp round it using Mossy Meadow ink.

I stamped one of the frames and a sentiment again using Mossy Meadow ink and then cut out the panel.  I punched a hexagon from Mossy Meadow card stock and attached this to the centre of the panel in place of the paper template.

My inspiration from a card I spotted on Pinterest made by Heather Forgan - her blog post is here.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect CAS card love the hexagon and surrounding foliage.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...