Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Use Something New From Your Stash

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge with our first challenge of the New Year:


For this challenge we want you to use something new from your stash.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Rock Star stamp and die sets from Stampin' Up which is one of my latest craft purchases.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- silver metallic card from my stash
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Stamping - something new (stamp and die set)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - what's new with you
Daisy Chain Challenge - no pattern paper
NBUS - first time using the stamp and die set

7 comments:

  1. A so beautiful masculine card, the silver mirri makes it so festive!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, perfect for a man.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A short C&P comment as I'm unable to type/craft much with MS flare up, but wanted you to know I've seen your WLS entry and thank you for sharing with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card design for a teenager, Helen ... or maybe even an older rocker, lol! Totally fun! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so fun Helen! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Helen, I love the stamps and the design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...