Pages

Monday 8 January 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Grey, Yellow and White

 


We're back today with our first challenge of 2024 on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


As you can see, it's a colour challenge using grey, yellow and white.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight ink pads from Stampin' Up with one of their masks (stencils) and a blending brush.

The birthday sentiment is also from Stampin' Up as is the square die I used to cut it out.

I layered with some yellow and grey card from Craft Creations and added some yellow gems from The Works to finish my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenge - birthday/anniversary
Stencil Fun Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card teammate, I like the background, and the sentiment pops nicely. Have a great day! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty stenciled card, like how you mixed the colors on your stencil!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Double D!
    Diane SF and DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the background you created. That stencil is fabulous!! Lovely card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...