Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Make Your Own Background and/or Birthday Plus a Sentiment

 


We're back today with the first challenge of the year on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is make your own background and/or birthday plus of course a sentiment.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I started my card using a Stampin' Up mask (stencil) with Magenta Madness and Gorgeous Grape inks applied with a blending brush.  I split the panel into three pieces and backed it on to a piece of card from Craft Creations.

I stamped the sentiment and frame from the Heartfelt Hexagons stamp set from Stampin' Up using the same two colours of ink.  Then I punched my layer using the punch that goes with the stamp set and finished the card with a couple of gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...