Pages

Monday 8 January 2024

New Creative Moments Challenge - Fantasy

 


It's time for the first challenge of the New Year on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is fantasy - for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Conversation digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from The Works
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. This is so magical - I love how you have shaded the area around the image to make it pop from the card

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen. It was great hopping with you! You have won the stamp set I am gifting. I am about to go on vacation please send me your address at my gmail. goldengoddessdesigns at Thanks

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The sentiment you chose is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...