Pages

Friday 5 January 2024

New Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas/Love is in the Air/Fun in the Snow/Something New

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge with our first challenge of 2024:


We are changing things this year - we no longer have sponsors for all our challenges although there will be a few sponsors along the way.  For this first challenge of the year you can choose from the following themes:

Christmas
Love is in the Air
Fun in the Snow
Something New

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I chose Fun in the Snow for my card and I used:

- Snow Day Play and Beary Deer Friends stamp sets from Clearly Besotted
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- navy card from Hobbycraft
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Crafty Animals - anything goes



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen such a fun card and those little guys are so cute and just perfect for our challenge at Colorful Options.Thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...