Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Glitter and Sparkle

 


We're back on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the reminder team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Beary Cute stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- self adhesive glitter film
- stitched curved die and banner die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the sparkle!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polar bears and the snowy sky. Love the use of the glitter film to get the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...