Pages

Thursday 4 January 2024

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge Week 1 - Stamps

 


This month I'm honoured to be a Guest Chick again over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog!  A huge thank you to the team for inviting me to join you again.

This is Week 1 so the theme is Stamps - your card must have a stamped or digi stamp image on it.

To see all the details and the cards from the wonderful Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Jungle Pals stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up
- Biggest Wish stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - birthday/anniversary
Passion for Markers - new beginnings (new stamp/die set)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card Helen. Your image is adorable and I love your fab papers. Great to have you as our guest this month. Hugs, Denise (newbie chick)x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely love your card! Cute and adorable, perfect for child or adult. Happy to have you as Guest Designer again, love your creations!
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card I like this fun card, and so glad you are with us this month again a pleasure, have a great day!
    Leanne DT/Member KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen - congratulations on being Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Helen! I am so excited to have you back in the hen house with us again this month - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! This is wonderfully fun! The giant sentiment is fabulous and I love the dotty paper. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card. A great image and I love the large sentiment. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is super cute and fun! Love all of the pretty shades of green and those polka dots! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Blog, Birthday/Anniversary Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping back to say thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab fun card, I love your colour scheme! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...