Pages

Monday 15 January 2024

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another new challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog:


Our challenge today is anything goes.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Birthday Bears digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- white card from Hobbycraft
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - cute critters
Let's Craft and Create - penny for your thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Helen, I love the colour combo! The orange is nice and bright and works beautifully with the sentiment you used. Great colouring too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...