Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2024

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with another anything goes challenge on Penny's Challenge Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I've used:

- Daffodils digi stamp from Alex Syberia Designs
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - anything but square
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - use your patterned paper

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, so bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Anything but Square option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Helen - your designer paper compliments those pretty daffies so well! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful digi and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Helen. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful. What a stunning card. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I can't even tell you how grateful I am to have you share your wonderful cards in our challenges. I appreciate you and I look forward to visiting your blog again soon. Thanks for joining us.
    Karen L, Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful combination of colors, floral image, and patterned paper. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. I hope you'll play along with us again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...