Pages

Thursday 18 January 2024

Guest Chick Card for Krafty Chicks Challenge Week 3 - Clean and Simple

 


I'm back today with another Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge:
This is week 3 of the month so the theme is clean and simple.  For more details and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used one of the stamps and a sentiment from the new 'Be a Panda' stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs - it's available here on their website.

I simply stamped them in black Versafine ink and then coloured the heart with a red Promarker.

I matted the image on to red paper to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - I picked out the bear and the heart
Daisy Chain Challenge - no design paper

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love bears!! This little friend is so cute! Great card!! Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beary special card Helen! So adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute CAS card, Helen! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to make a new abbreviation for your card - CCAS - Cute and Clean and Simple! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card Helen. I love the cute panda image. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Helen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...