Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2024

New From Conie Fong - Santa With Gift Sack

 


Today I'm sharing another DT card for Conie Fong:


I made this card using the very cute 'Santa With Gift Sack' digi stamp which is new to the Etsy shop.

You can find it here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- gold sticker strips from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - the Midas touch (gold layers and gold sticker lines on my background)
ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Helen! The touches of gold really work so well with the red and white. Thanks for playing at Christmas kickstart with Linda and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Helen - love the mash-up of the papers in the background. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Santa and I love the gold matting, Helen!! So glad you joined us at Christmas Kickstart!! Linda the Elf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation with te cute Santa.Thank you so much for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...