Pages

Thursday 3 August 2023

New Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/School Subjects

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes with an optional twist which this time is 'school subjects'.

You can find more details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used the 'Big School Stamps' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can find the stamps version here on the shop website, the pre-coloured version here and a bundle containing both versions here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Clear Stamp Boutique
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...