Pages

Sunday 6 August 2023

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong - Bow Tie In My Hair

 


This weekend the Conie Fong Design Team members have been sharing cards with a girls/ladies theme and this is mine.


I used the beautiful 'Bow Tie In My Hair' digi stamp which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- gems from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes
Double D Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A sweet and pretty image, beautiful colouring and lovely clean design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, she is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great coloring on the digi image and love the pretty blues. Thanks for sharing at the Double D "Stencils/AG" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, love all the gorgeous BLUES!!!
    Thank you for joining in the STAMP ACT at the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...