Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2023

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Favourites

 


It's Scribbles Designs' 10th year in business:


To celebrate our challenge theme is 'favourites' - choose one or more of your favourites to make your card.  It could be a favourite paper, card, image, punch die etc - anything you want!

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team head over to the challenge blog here.

I've used one of my favourite Scribbles Designs images, my favourite paper pattern (gingham) and my Promarkers.

To make my card I used:

- Topiary 1 digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge -  anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Helen and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...