Pages

Saturday 26 August 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Holidays

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge:


This time it was my turn to choose the code word for the theme and I chose 'holidays'.  If you head over to the challenge blog here you will see that the team have interpreted this theme in different ways!  

To make my card I used the very cute 'Sunny Day Play' stamp set from Clearly Besotted.  I stamped two of the little characters plus a seagull and sentiment and coloured the images with Promarkers.

I used a single layer of orange card to finish it.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Loving your adorably CUTE hippos!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cute hippos made me smile! Adorable CAS card, thanks for playing along with us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love that you made your card fit the two challenges so perfectly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS card Helen ! Loving your images and thanks for joining us at 'Less Is More' this time ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this gray/orange combo card is perfect for our LIM challenge, CAS is always the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...