Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


We're back today on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


So this month we would like to see your CAS (clean and simple) Christmas creations.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the post from the start of the challenge here and today's challenge reminder here.

To make my card I used one of the stamps from the 'Santa's Coming to Town' stamp set designed by Jane's Doodles for Creative Expressions.

I stamped one of the images and a sentiment and coloured the stamped image with Promarkers.  To finish the card I added a narrow strip of patterned paper from Stampin' Up down the left side of the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - first time using this stamp set

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...