Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

The idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo we provide AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here is this month's photo:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I looked at the photo and decided to use the butterflies and flowers on my card - I thought straight away of a stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps called 'Flutterby Corners'.

I stamped one of the corners plus an extra butterfly and coloured it with Promarkers.  Then I added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful stamp set and I love the sweet and simple style. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...