Pages

Friday 25 August 2023

New Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Birthday

 


We're back today on the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge with a new challenge:


Our challenges rotate between different themes and this time it's birthdays.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made recently at a Stampin' Up workshop.  We used the Hollyhocks dies and patterned paper from Stampin Up.

I added a stamped sentiment and some pale blue gems to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Great monochrome card and love the beautiful die-cut Hollyhocks
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...