Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog:


Challenges are always anything goes unless there's a fifth Sunday in the month when we have a theme for you.

For more details about this week's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this week is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Across the Miles digi stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - add gems or pearls
Creative Aunts' Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love your colour choices for this, it makes it perfect for many different people :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...