Pages

Friday 4 August 2023

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Elf

 


We're back today on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Elfie stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - just elfing around
Christmas Bingo Challenge - letter O: rectangle, patter paper and free (stamped image)

8 comments:

  1. Super cute image and fabulous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very fun Christmas Elf!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet elf which you colored very nicely. Wonderful card. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to find this little elf over at Christmas Kickstart! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Helen - too cute!

    Hugs
    Di - Christmas Kickstart GD xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I'm enjoying all of the different elf designs!!! Balancing elf is super cute and love how you framed him out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...