Pages

Thursday 31 August 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always 'anything goes' and to find out more about today's new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this new challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Penguin Flying Kite digi stamp from Conie Fong available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - add a sentiment

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Helen. Great colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I just love your adorable card! So sweet. So glad you joined our Add a Sentiment challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...