Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

New Moving Along With the Times Challenge - Embossing Wet or Dry

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is embossing either wet or dry.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- ribbon from Dovecraft
- dies from Memory Box and Spellbinders
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'm linking my card up to the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge here,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Such a very lovely card and I love the embossing on the Vellum at least I think it's Vellum.
    A super embossing folder used also and great colours.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture for that fantastic sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...