Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Add a Bow/Ribbon

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


So this time we want you to add a bow or ribbon to your project.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made at a recent Stampin' Up class.

We used the Countryside Corners dies and the Countryside Inn papers.  The sentiment I used is from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set also from Stampin' Up.

The ribbon is across the patterned paper panel and below the sentiment label.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color and the paper you used, nicely done teammate! Have a great day! Hugs L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and beautiful card 👏💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...