Pages

Saturday 12 August 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Leaves

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge with a new challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Falling for Autumn' stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs.  I stamped the wreath and sentiment and then coloured with Promarkers.

I matted the image panel on to kraft card from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - keep it simple
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/CAS
Simply Clean and Simple Challenge - anything goes CAS/outdoors

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Simple and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS Autumn card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Simply Clean & Simple!
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...