Pages

Friday 18 August 2023

Aloha Friday Challenge Reminder - Vacation Mode

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for the Aloha Friday Challenge:


Our theme for this month is vacation mode and there are more details in the post from the start of the challenge here.

To see today's reminder post and more inspiration from the team, click here.

To make my card I used:

- Sunny Day Play stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched, scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - three images of anything (3 hippos and 3 beach huts)
Crafty Gals Corner - summer fun

6 comments:

  1. Really adorable image and scene. Great coloring for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Helen, this is SO cute! Love these little guys all decked out for beach weather, and very cute huts, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun-loving card! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! These guys are ready for some beachy fun, for sure! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life's a Beach...and right now here in FL our beaches are very HOT!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Yes...these hippos at the beach are a fun interpretation of our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for playing along with us for our "Hot Hot Hot" challenge!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SOS503

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...