Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/No Line Colouring

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge with a new challenge:


This time it's anything goes with the optional theme of no line colouring.  I've gone for anything goes because my eye sight isn't good enough to allow me to do no line colouring.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Augie digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Uniko
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - craft with kraft
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I think this is gorgeous, and with the brown outline it looks like it could still have been drawn :) It does just make me want to say 'peek-a-boo' though haha.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . he's super cute!! And I love how you put the pattern on the wall; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...