Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2023

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes and to find out more about today's new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Black Cats digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- stamped sentiments from Clearly Besotted
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge - anything goes
SUYP Challenge - furrything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Cute use of a fab Mirtillamente image!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Hugs,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
     Hope to see you again! Good luck!
     Fiki  
    my blog: Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...