Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Anything Birthday Goes

 


The start of the month means a new challenge on the AAA Birthday Challenge Blog:


So this month it's 'anything birthday goes'.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm sharing another card I made at a recent Stampin' Up class.

We used the Countryside Inn papers and I used sentiment stamps from 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set also from Stampin' Up.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the white and blue scheme, really fresh looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card Helen. The colour combo is gorgeous and love your floral arrangement. Fab card fold too. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card and the colours are amazingly pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun fold and gorgeous birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...