Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2023

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong - Holly Berries Bouquet

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card for Conie Fong.


I decided to make a Christmas card for my second project of the month and have used a beautiful image called 'Holly Berries Bouquet'.

You can find the image here in Conie's Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from The Works
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- die from The Works
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles Challenge - the spirit of Christmas past (I think my image has a vintage, older style feel to it)
Double Trouble Challenge - something, anything, everything plus I've linked to Jingle Belles
Creative Knockouts - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Perfect Holiday card. I love everything on this card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love that polka dot background and the pretty layered die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those red and white polka dots in the background for that wonderful image. The stitched die-cut panel looks perfect for that image with the 4 big red dots! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fancy frame you used for your focal point and looks great with the polka-dot background... beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at DTC and Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Christmas card in red and green! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bow & the scripty font ... so glad you joined our Spirit of Christmas Past at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! So happy you could join our Old-Fashioned Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...