Pages

Monday 28 August 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Colour Challenge Reminder

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


For all the details about the challenge, head over to last week's post from the start of the challenge here and today's challenge reminder post here.

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge:

You can find their shop here.

The Design Team were given a super cute set of digi stamps to work with called 'Lucky Birthday Wishes' and that set is also the prize on offer for the winner.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite animal (I like dogs in real life and on cards! They are usually easy to colour and I especially like cute dog images like the ones I've used on this card)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

4 comments:

  1. Awe...Helen, this is so cute...thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute teammate, love the image for sure, and the layout is great, wonderful and have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey team mate!! This is too cute!! I LOVE the background with the strips and your coloring ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldnʻt love this cute little sweetie? Great design and coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...