Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog with a new challenge - our challenges are always 'anything goes'.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here are this month's new releases:



and



and



To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- card base from The Works
- other card and paper from The Works

1 comment:

  1. I just adore this pup (reminds me of my Stella and Rosie). I love your sweet and simple style, which I find hard to do. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...