Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Spring/Easter

 


There's a new challenge today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Spring/Easter.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used one of the images from the new Artsy Floral Stamps set from Kate Hadfield Designs which you can free is you become a VIP member of Kate's Doodle Den.

Simply head over to the Den here and follow the instructions to join.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stamped sentiment and Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- circle dies
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - signs of spring
As You Like It Challenge - floral or cute (I love floral images and they make more practical cards because they are suitable for a wider range of people than cute images)
Crafty Gals Corner - spring/Easter

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flower and beautifully coloured - thanks for linking this up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty Helen, what a great colour combo too. Always lovely to see you at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...