Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Paper Piecing

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the option of paper piecing.

For more details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I paper pieced the wings on the little boy's dragon costume.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Dino Dean digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - for the boys/men
Passion for Markers - mythical creatures (hope the dragon costume counts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...