Pages

Saturday 16 April 2022

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - One Layer Card

 


There's a new challenge today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog and this time our theme is:


You can find more details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a brand new stamp set from Clearly Besotted called 'Funny Friends' - I just couldn't resist the sentiments in this set!

I stamped in Memento Ink and then coloured the image with Promarkers;

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

NBUS - new stamp set

2 comments:

  1. What a fun CAS OL card!! Cute kitty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that someone made a sediment stamp just for me!! And that kitty having a belly laugh over it is just too adorable! I love it, Helen! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...