Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

New Stampers Delights April Progressive Challenge

 


The beginning of the month means a new Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge and this month we working with this image:


For more details about the challenge and how you can link up, head over to the Facebook Fan Group here.  

To make my card I created a cactus couple by flipping the image and printing the two next to each other.

I coloured with Promarkers and used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/lots of layers
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. such a cute card -I like the cactus images- I saw it over on the Crafty Catz challenge Blog- they encouraged us to leave a comment on the card in front of the one I posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, great coloring the image is wonderful, so glad you played our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun image and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Fun images. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...