Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2022

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Animal or Crazy Critter

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog - it's anything goes with the option to add an animal or crazy critter.

The challenge reminder post is here.

To make my card I used:

- Maltese Dog digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die and background paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely I really like the background paper you've chosen.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the image looks like a Lhasa Apso to me.
    Thank you for joining us
    Margareet
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. The red border really makes the image 'pop'.

    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...