Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

New Alphabet Challenge - B is for Blooms

 


We're back today on The Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it's B is for blooms.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the design team.

To make my card I used:

- Sunflowers digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here - you get an outline and a pre-coloured version which I have used here
- Sunflowers pack of 16 digital papers available here
- scalloped stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - spring/Easter

4 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card for your third entry. I like how you've split the background into three and the brown layer really works with the other colours.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card, the brown brings out the pale green flowers
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Helen. The brown is a perfect choice for your mats.

    Sunflowers always make me smile.

    Thanks for joining us again.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. ~Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...