Pages

Monday 25 April 2022

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge and our theme is Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart - we want you to feature a heart on your card.  Put your hand up if you're humming the Wham song after reading that!!

You can find more details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Bundled Up stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die, patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Simply adorable creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Helen. Loving the modern colour of green...gives such a an updated modern look! Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...